Mohawk Chevrolet Returns As An Official Partner Of NAL Albany Empire
Mohawk Chevrolet, a well-known Chevrolet dealer in the Capital Region, announced it signed a corporate partnership deal with the National Arena League's Albany Empire.
Per the terms of the partnership, which will officially begin with the 2023 season, Mohawk Chevrolet has the right to refer to itself as "An Official Partner of the Albany Empire" in Empire-approved advertising and promotional campaigns. The company can also use the Albany Empire team name and marks in HMA and select digital advertising and promotional campaigns, as approved by the Empire.
Mohawk Chevrolet is also the first Official Game Ball Sponsor in the Albany Empire’s history. The iconic Mohawk branding will be located on all Official National Arena League game balls used at MVP Arena during the 2023 season.
Mohawk Chevrolet in Ballston Spa, NY is an all-in-one Chevy dealership that will ensure you find the next Chevy car, truck, or SUV of your dreams. The dealership's Chevy service center can help you with routine car maintenance, collision repair and other auto services that you might need throughout the life of your vehicle. Mohawk Chevrolet’s good standing and reputation in our community forms the foundation of this renewed partnership.
As a partner of the Albany Empire, Mohawk Chevrolet is entitled to additional promotional opportunities:
- LED Ribbon Board, and Outdoor Video Board branding
- Placement on the albanyempirenal.com Official Partners webpage and Official Partners page in the digital gameday program
- Logo inclusion on all 2023 National Arena League game balls used at MVP Arena
- Official sponsor of all Albany Empire first downs – includes LED Ribbon Board and PA read
- Integration within the Albany Empire social and digital media channels
- The right to activate at the “Block Party” pregame fan experience prior to each home game
Ryan Hulub, Director of Sales Strategy and Partnerships, Albany Empire, said "We are excited to welcome back Mohawk Chevrolet as a returning partner with the Albany Empire. Mohawk is a very well-known dealer in the Capital Region and has been a steadfast supporter of our organization from its inception. This will be another fun year both on and off the field for us, and we are thrilled to embark on this upcoming season together with the Mohawk Chevrolet team.”